Maple Syrup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Syrup

A forum that is established for Maple Syrup the private server. You can talk with friends and just chill here.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to be a forum moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dblaz3r
dblaz3r

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Application to be a forum moderator Empty
PostSubject: Application to be a forum moderator   Application to be a forum moderator Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:24 am

Hi, my name is shai. I would like to become a forum moderator for syrupymaple.com. I am friends with aaron(the admin) in real life. So you know you can trust me or else he will kick my ass Sad I play maplestory GMS and mostly use my brothers character, a lvl 142 arc mage named Iceforest. But ive been playin ms for 3 years, i started a few months before beta ended. I would like to become a forum moderator because i find it vary intresting, and i think it will be fun. I can also help advertise on myspace, and post banners on various other places.
I really think i can be a big help to you. I have plenty of spare time that can be vary useful. Very Happy Thank you for considering my application. Either PM me your response, or just tell aaron.

Thanks,
Dblaz3r
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Application to be a forum moderator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application to be a forum moderator   Application to be a forum moderator Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:23 am

pshh.... if u let me use elans acc and then ill think about it lol jk
Back to top Go down
http://spartanms.omgforum.net

Application to be a forum moderator
Page 1 of 1